Our featured travel guide for this month is from Edgar Eduardo, they spend their weekend ina beautiful beach resort in San Narciso, Zambales, the Crystal Beach Resort. For a budget under Php 800.00, they have weekend well spent in a beautiful paradise.
Crystal Beach is just 3-4 hours away from Manila. It has been a quick weekend getaway for most travelers and surfers. There are some fun activities you can enjoy together with your friends and family.
Here’s how Edgar reached Crystal Beach Resort
- From Cubao, ride a Victory Liner bus going to Iba, Zambales or Olongapo
- The Iba, Zambales route has a daily trip until 9:30PM
- His groupd took the Ologapo route.
- Cubao to Olongapo cost them Php 207.00 per person
- From Olongapo Terminal, they took a bus going to Iba, Zambales. Just tell the conductor to drop you off to San Narciso, Zambales. It will take around an hour before you reach the town proper.
- Ordinary – Php 53.00 per person
- Air-conditioned bus – Php 70.00 per person
- From San Narciso, ride a trike going to the resort.
- You can bring your own tent, there are tents available for rent if you don’t have one.
- Php 290.00 – if you have your own tent
- Tent rental costs Php 500.00++ which includes pillows and blankets
- They sometimes have acoustic sessions on Saturday nights.
- You can also enjoy surfing.
- There are bonfire that are already set up at the Camp Site
- Free grilling utilities, with coal
- If you don’t have a powerbank, you can ask the front-desk to let you charge your gadgets for Php 20.00 until it gets fully charged.
Read More: [Source]
Itinerary Philippines Team will be visiting this place for a more detailed itinerary. 🙂 But anyway, thanks to Sir Edgar for letting us share his experience to the Crystal Beach Resort. Hope this helps our fellow travelers have an idea on what to expect and how to get to this beautiful place.
If you have itineraries, travel guides, and stories you want to share that can help our fellow travelers plan their next adventure, you can send those to firstname.lastname@example.org.