Tinuy-an Falls, a 3 tiered waterfalls resting at the town of Bislig in Surigao del Sur, a must visit travel destination in Mindanao.
Just an hour or two away from Aliwagwag Falls, one can enjoy a water massage near the waterfall while riding a raft.
Visitors can also climb up to the second and third tier of this water fall where you can enjoy swimming at the infinity pool-like layer.
• Entrance fee is Php 50.00
• If you don’t know how to swim, there are life vest available for Php 30.00/hour
How to get there:
• From Davao City, ride a bus a Ecoland Bus Terminal and take a Bachelor’s bus going to Mangagoy in Bislig, travel time is around 5-hours and first trip leaves at around 2:30AM with 1-2 hours interval.
• Fare is around Php 250.00
• Hire a habal-habal that can take you to Tinuy-an Falls. Rate starts at Php 200.00 – 300.00 for a round trip ride per person.